Our T&C’s… also some Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I have to send my designs?
We can use anything you send however the preferred formats for stickers are EPS, AI, PDF, SVG at a minimum resolution of 300dpi. We will always let you know if what you’ve sent through isn’t going to work!
For the best printing for branding stickers and corporate art, CMYK is ideal.
2. How long will my order take?
Once we have final approval from you, your order will go into production and will generally be completed within 3-5 business days. We will let you know if it’s going to take longer than that and you should also let us know if you need it urgently as we can apply a small rush free and send it to the front of the line! Regular shipping is free with your order – yay!
We use Australia Post for postage and although they have standard delivery times, we all know things can go wrong! Below are what they advise but we have no control over it! If you require express posting then please let us know and we will add a small additional cost to the order.
Standard delivery takes:
- 1-3 business days to metro areas within Victoria
- 2-5 business days delivery within Metro areas in Australia
- 3-7 business days for Country/Rural/Remote Areas
Express Post usually takes:
- 1-2 business days to any address within the Australia Post Express Post Network
- 2-4 business days delivery if you are outside the Express Post Network
3. Do I have to include the bleed line in my design?
All good, not needed! If you just make sure your design is within the size outlined, you’ll be fine!
4. Where can I use these stickers?
Our stickers can be used indoors and outdoors. The stickers are water resistant but not water proof so they are not recommended for the dishwasher or on products that get wet and stay wet (e.g. shampoo bottles).
Our stickers have excellent adhesion to most popular surfaces and are UV resistant.
5. Will I see a proof before you complete my order?
For sure – we don’t send anything into production without the final go ahead from you! We also give you unlimited revisions because we want you to be totally happy!
6. Are your stickers dishwasher and fridge safe?
Yes, they are!
Our stickers can be popped in the fridge or freezer as well as dishwasher. Our stickers have even been tested in a baby bottle steriliser. Perfect labels for daycare and kindy!
7. I want something you haven’t listed. Do you do custom orders?
100%! If you don’t see what you want, e-mail us an enquiry and we will get back to you ASAP!
The largest size custom sticker or magnet that we can currently print is 10cm x 30cm although we can print much larger decals!
8. Do you have a return or exchange policy?
As we seek your final approval before going to print, we don’t refund or exchange. We do our best to make you happy though so if you’re not, we definitely want to hear about it and we will do what we can!